- 2 oz. Dark Rum
- 2 tsp. Demerara Sugar (or Brown Sugar)
- 1 tbsp. Salted Butter
- Hot Water
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- In a pre-warmed Irish Coffee mug (or small coffee cup), add the sugar and a small amount of hot water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add rum and fill with water. Add butter and bitters. Stir until combined.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and/or orange slice, if desired.
- Can also be made with hot cider instead of hot water.
Recipe from Professor Cocktail: professorcocktail.com