A charming seasonal cocktail, containing two of my favorite cold-weather flavors: bourbon and apples.
Adapted from a recipe by Laura Moore at The Epicurean Hotel Edge rooftop bar.
- To Make the Cocktail
- Shake all ingredients with ice, then strain into a chilled coupe. Top with sparkling wine (prosecco, Champagne or Apple Cider.) Garnish with an orange twist or apple slice.
- To Make Apple Cinnamon Tea Syrup
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil, then remove from heat. Add tea and steep for 5 minutes. When finished, remove the tea bags or strain out loose tea.
- Return tea to the stove and add sugar, cinnamon and apples. Bring to a low boil over medium-high heat, then simmer on low for approximately 5 minutes.
- Cool and strain, then pour into a sealed bottle. The syrup will easily keep in the fridge for at least 2 weeks.
Recipe from Professor Cocktail: professorcocktail.com