- 2 1/4 oz. Kirsch
- 1 1/2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz. Cherry or Raspberry Syrup
- Lime Peel Spiral, for garnish
- Shake with ice, then pour unstrained into a collins glass. Drop in a lime peel spiral and top with club soda.
- From Charles H. Baker Jr.'s "The Gentleman's Companion."
- This is, according to Baker, "a sort of Kirsch Collins," which he invented for his friend Ernest Hemingway before sending him and bullfighter Sidney Franklin "off on the plane for New York, & Loyalist Spain."
Recipe from Professor Cocktail: professorcocktail.com